Friday, May 19, 2006

Meme!

Thanks, Kim!! Really! I feel that there's no better way to introduce a new blog. So here goes:

Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
-Constantine. I loved it, loved watching it, and still want to see it. Again.
(Actually, I don’t really watch movies either. Never got into the habit. But, since Kim so thoughtfully meme’d me, here are some which I found nice)
-The Little Mermaid
-Gensomaden Saiyuki Requiem
-Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gan. For the songs! Hehe.

Four places I’ve lived:
-My current home in Subang.
-The college library.
-Penang
-Regrettably, S.M.K Seafield

Four books I recommend to everyone:
-A Cook’s Tour by Anthony Bourdain
-Stiff by Mary Roach
-The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13¾ by Sue Townsend
-the entire Terry Pratchett Discworld series

Four of my favourite dishes:
-Spaghetti bolognaise. The one my dad does
-Any reasonably good chicken rice. NOT the commercializd ones, though. Yuck.
-Soup.
-Cauliflower cheese. The one my mum does.

Four sites I visit daily:
-Quicksilverlining. I check it even before I check my own blog.
-Google.com.
-My current rave. It used to be Jay’s Blog. Now it’s Mighty Illusions.
-Kennysia.com. Proud to be Malaysian.
-Add: Does my college homepage count? Because I blog mostly from the college and it’s the first damn thing I see. Not that I want to.

Four places I’d rather be right now:
-At home.
-The basketball court.
-Sunway Pyramid. I don’t know why – I always preferred it to other malls.
-Actually, I’m pretty happy where I am right now. HAHA!

Four bloggers I am tagging:
-Ju Li
-Yun Yi
-Li Sian and Geraldine
-Christinae sp.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

What on earth is a meme?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jokken said...

To be absolutely honest, I have no idea, but it appears to be something that you tell the whole world of your life based on a few asked questions. Haha.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aik. why meee??!! LOL. i think it's called a meme becuz it's all about yourself. as in Me-Me. hahahaha. dungu.

btw...lol at little mermaid. hahahhaha.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jokken said...

Haha. The Little Mermaid..you don't know the implications.

Yeah..I found out...the hard way.

Btw, is it me, or do people dislike doing memes? Cos I LOVE doing memes. But nobody seems to be as enthusiastic.

6:59 PM  
Blogger quicksilverlining said...

it's not a proud day when you have to rely on memes to blog, dahling.

11:17 PM  
Blogger zhao said...

passing by.... ^_^ btw suan ee..if you happen to see this, i'm so sory for not wishing you on your bday...so much exam stress...

i hope this will make it up a little.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! *big big hug*

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home