Monday, May 22, 2006

Um...Just read, kay?

Here is a log about what I did today.

9.00a.m.
Arrived at college late (Overslept, but that’s a different story) and immediately went to the computer room, but was shooed out by the teacher there. Oops.

9.30a.m.

After half an hour of desperate searching, no free terminal was available (barring my genitals, of course, but hey, I don't write about these things. I leave them to Jin) Proceeded to sit down and attempt to compose self for work.

9.32a.m.
Diligently slept.

10.32a.m.
Woke up and rushed to the terminals, only to find that the departed computer class was replaced by an influx of college-goers with nothing better to do than lounge around and talk in innately loud voices. At the terminals, of course.

10.40a.m.
Got one!! Finally!!...But the mouse wouldn’t work

*********

These polite asterisks represent a moment of sadly necessary violence on behalf of the author.
Plagarism courtesy of The Amulet of Samarkand.

10.45a.m.
Found one that actually worked. But as I was helping Zhao print something, I completely forgot my ulterior purpose.

12.00p.m.
Lunch.

1.00p.m.
Got another one! Drafted out blog post, only to be shooed out by yet ANOTHER computer class. Desperately searched for X-drive* to save it in, only to find out that the hellish people in the ICT Department removed it!!
*X-Drive is a sort of personalized drive on every computer.

2.15p.m.
Another one!! Perfect!! And the mouse worked, too!! But the computer was sooooo slow that it died.
While loading MICROSOFT WORD.
Gave up in despair.

3.00p.m.
Exam – Physics Paper 5

5.00p.m.
Got yet another one – only to receive call from brother, saying he was tired and wanted to return home. AAAGH.

6.00p.m.
Returned home and almost instantly whisked off to tailor’s (No, not Taylor’s) for jacket fitting.

7.00p.m.
Dinner.

8.00p.m.
Finally at home. At terminal. And I wrote what I wanted to write all day long.


Happy Birthday, Suan Ee. You have always been special to me, and I treasure all the motivational advice and encouragement that you gave me all this while. I’ll never forget what you told me when I was down and depressed with my blog. If it hadn’t been for you, and that you always spared a thought for this poor, newbie blogger, I wouldn’t have made it this far. You are truly remarkable.

Here’s to a girl that will be always Suan Ee to me. I never did get used to you being Kimberly.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

12 Comments:

Blogger quicksilverlining said...

well, she couldn't very well be anyone else, now could she? besides, she's out right now enjoying herself muchly, i surmise. hahaha.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Jokken said...

Haha.

Put it this way - I never got used to her being Kimberly, but i didn't know how to write it in the post.

11:30 AM  
Blogger quicksilverlining said...

actually, it's kimberlEy.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jon.. it waz paper6 u dungu!!! fiziks paper SIX!!! n here i waz almost drenching my pants worrying how on earth did i miss paper 5 without any1 even reminding me!!! -.-"

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh btw... tat wz me.. forgot 2 put my name ^.^

1:21 PM  
Blogger ksuan said...

Thanks Jon! *big hug* You're a dear. Thank you so much.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jokken said...

Haha...Actually Suan, I would have written you a longer testimonial, had it not been for the computers in various states of distress. So sorry. But you're welcome.

And Yinn Cher, Iwould've known it was you even if you didn't put down your name. Your writing style is too distinctive. HAHAHA =P

5:25 PM  
Blogger quicksilverlining said...

why don't YOU update, hey?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Jokken said...

Exam. Hey.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI.. watz wt my "writting" style huh?? =Pp

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YINNCHER!!!! THATS wat i meant by your STYLE!! =P =P =P =P *high-5s jon*

9:49 PM  
Blogger zhao said...

passing by.... ^_^ btw suan ee..if you happen to see this, i'm so sory for not wishing you on your bday...so much exam stress...

i hope this will make it up a little.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! *big big hug*

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home