Saturday, February 03, 2007

So peaceful.

Sleepy Saturday afternoon.

There’s been a light but incessant shower pattering on the windows. Everything’s coated in a fine spray.

Yawn. Oh well.

Hello Joon Heng =)


New font! Bye for now.

P.S. something interesting. Maybe. Anyway, the other day I was listening to the radio and I heard the following lyrics:

“..broken, like love letters on the floor..”

It doesn’t make sense, does it? Love letters can’t be broken, unless it was chain mail or something. I’ve got to find out more on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger ksuan said...

Jon go read my blog :) Happy 20th my dear friend.

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incidentally, I believe "love letters on the floor", indicates a "broken" relationship, doesn't it? Normally, love letters aren't something you'd leave lying on the floor. Unless you don't have a desk. Or anywhere to keep them in. I'm not making any sense. Oh, well.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home