Monday, July 24, 2006

Igor!!! He's ALLIIIV...er. Well, not dead anyway.

Oh, all right then. Since you insisted.

Hello again to those who may have noticed that I was missing from the blogosphere in the past – oh, few months or so? Time has flown by like, er, an ornamental hookah session, and I have remained exactly the same. I confess to being a little disappointed. Aren’t holidays supposed to make you nice and brown? I’ll never believe Enid Blyton again. If anything, my life has settled into a routine even more eye-watering than what I experienced in college, but I’ll spare you the details.

First things first, my class has a blog now. www.pm3online.blogspot.com

And that was the ONLY thing worth mentioning so far. Sigh.

The scary thing is, I’m actually having fun.

Maybe I was born to be bore myself.

Does this count as a post? I sure hope so; otherwise I wouldn’t have anything to give a name to this blog.
I don’t have a part-time job
I don’t have pictures of trees and computers to put up
I don’t have any decent HTML configurations to speak of
I’m not gay
I don’t make a living out of blogging
I don’t make a blog out of living
I don’t get high on hippies.

Oh well.

Anyway, say hello to everyone, Julian.



…I don’t want to grow up.

5 Comments:

Blogger ksuan said...

Welcome back to the blogsphere, Jon. I was just about to chastise you repeatedly for lack of updates but looks like there's no need for that now, is there? ;-)

3:47 PM  
Blogger zhao said...

hmmm.... it's been a while ^_^

9:43 PM  
Blogger quicksilverlining said...

you have about 3 days before you're off the list, buddy.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Callcenter in the phillipines Effects+side+zocor Other names for meridia

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home