Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello and.

Goodbye, orientation. Sometimes you were fun, sometimes you were not, but at least it’ll be worth remembering.

Goodbye, voice. You served me well for the past week, but sadly, you seem to be gone now.

Goodbye, yunyi. Have a great journey. I’m sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye, but I will always remember you. England will be glad to have a person like you.

Goodbye, Chief Dhammananda. I never knew you, but you made the lives of millions so much better. You were brave to the end. At least you will not suffer in this life again.

Goodbye, Mr. Irwin. When I was younger, you were, at times, the only reason I watched television. I respect all you did and that you died for what you stood for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home