Monday, June 02, 2008

on design and stuff.

Just a note on the template - I'd be the first to admit that I like designing web templates, but I'm not very good at it. It takes time to develop good template-designing skills, and if you're not careful, you end up digging yourself into a niche where every template you design looks somewhat like the other.

So i did what was good and right, and unashamedly stole one from a 'free web template' designing site. The link to the site is at the bottom of the blog. These suit my taste for templates - they don't have visible margins for the sidebar and the main post, and they don't have the font problems that plague some templates in blogskins.com.

and that's why the entire blog has no capital letters. It's somehow built into the template and I dont' know how to remove it. But on the other hand, it's cool, and i don't have to worry about those I's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home