Saturday, October 03, 2009

Miscellenea.

It is not so bad, living in a place where the noise keeps you up till you feel like writing something. To be fair, though, the noise stopped an hour ago, and I don’t really have anything to write about.

It is not so bad, living outside Malaysia. On the other hand, all is not wine and roses here. Wait, scratch that. I think the most accurate thing to say would be that I have all the wine and roses I could ever want...and I’m sick of them.

It is not so bad, being sick – you get to confuse indolence with malaise. On the other hand, it is a terrible, terrible thing to be in hospital, thank goodness I’m not there. When I was a kid I actually wanted to stay in a hospital. At least once. Back then, I thought that it was no different from a hotel room. Of course, I didn’t know about cannulas. Or medical students wanting to insert them.

It is not so bad, running out of things to write. Then maybe I could hit the proverbial sack. Preferably with a baseball bat.
And sometimes, it gets really bad. Thanks for seeing me through, God.

Thank God for Google, else the title would have been some weird, non-exciting mutation of miscellaneous.


EDIT: DO THESE PEOPLE EVER SLEEP AT ALL. On the other hand, maybe I am the one to blame for having nothing to do on a Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home