Friday, June 02, 2006

Dominion and Memories.

And as all the SAM people finally evacuated to enjoy their fortnight-long holiday, I got the peace and quiet I had always longed for in the library. But suddenly it didn’t seem as nice as it did before.

Maybe it’s because Hui Xuan will never be coming back again. There seems to be a great void in the intelligence department since she left.

And now, at 10.30 in the morning, I am with Soo Han in the computer room.

Sigh. Nostalgia.


Mood of the day:



(Note: Dominion is the game Soo Han was playing. No, I don't understand it. Yes, I would love to. Sorry for the lack of a longer post or whatchamacallit)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site difference between protonix and zantac Kids baseball pants

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! total training presents microsoft office in a day Haverty's sofa cushion replacement Netwind software Leona area rug http://www.kia-pricing.info/Mitsubishi2.html How topamax works in the body

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home