Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In a Fortnight.

Ah...time for that picture post I have been slogging on for so long.
(As a foreward, the captions describe the picture ABOVE them. ABOVE, I tell you.)

LAST DAY OF COLLEGE

After finishing one of our last practical sessions, in which absolutely nothing fruiful or educational was achieved, and enough glassware was broken to line the Carribean.


It wouldn't do Yinn Cher justice to not put up this one.

Natalie and a rare view of the well-behaved author.

And another delightful one. Just for the record, the one on my right is no.14, from the previous post. The other one's Hui Ann. A Penangite, if that makes any difference.

Then I got tired of smiling politely.

And reverted back to default mode.


Which continued all the way into the next class.

And finally culminated in some demons-from-nether-provinces look at Asia Cafe. It may be of some importance to the reader that the author was asked to bend his knees ever so slightly as so to appear shorter than his partner on the right. HA! HA! HA!

THE PROM (CAL GRADUATION BALL 2006)


Yinn Cher and the guy who's wearing one glove in the picture because he brought two left ones.

My lovely prom date and her not-so-lovely prom date.

Special mention: the class treasurer and unofficial class photographer.

Maybe I'm just popular.


And the surviving members of SMK Seafield who made it into Taylor's. Well done, guys. By the by, the Prom Queen is in the middle. NOT Zhao, you hopefuls. Kavitha! And they SAID that Seafield people didn't look good! Hah! And there's me, too! Maybe I look better when I cover my nose...barf buckets over there, please. Picture courtesy of v'vian t. (the white one).

REDANG TRIP

Lord knows just how we managed to take this picture, what with the strong winds and eddying current, and the fact that the boat could come around and smack us in the head anytime. And you have absolutely NO idea how salty seawater is until you take your first big gulp. Just do what I did - first you snorkel - without the breathing tube, of course - then swim against the wind. As you come up gasping for air, the first wave should smack you square in the face.Lovely blue water, though.


Sand doodling. I saw some lovely sandcastles - you wouldn't believe the complexities these kids can get up with. Too bad there was no camera. But there was one for this.

And my classmates just HAD to capture this hermit crab, which they called Sebastian and nourished with bread, grasshoppers and..um. Let's just say barley, shall we? And to all you animal activists out there, they put it into the sea again. I hope.

And that marked the end of one-and-a-half years together. (They caught the crab on the last day - gotta credit them for that). 'Till the next time we meet again, all you PM3 people.

P.S. - There have been speculations of a class alumni blog, and it does sound temmpting - but I need to know whether you all are interested or not. Mail me or something.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jon! i took that snorkelling picture of you and nat!! my skill my skill...some more the boat was rocking like gila k! ahhahaha.

yes yes pm3 blog please. =)

1:10 PM  
Blogger confusticated said...

gawd. i can't believe you didn't tell me. gah.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peeamthree.blogspot.com apa macam?nice? -shirley-

2:39 AM  
Blogger ksuan said...

What gorgeous photos, Jon!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jokken said...

Thank you, Suan. Actually, thank my friends. Haha.

You idiot (pun not intended), i DID tell you.

boleh, tapi tengok dulu. Name itu boleh change mana mana masa. Yang saya nak tahu, ade orang nak update ke tak? hehe.

Yes, yes, Yun Yi. Thank you...=:P

4:59 PM  
Blogger phoebe said...

hehe hello! yea sebastian is back in the sea! ;)

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home