Sunday, June 18, 2006

People personalities.

AND I’M BAACCCCCK!!

I must apologize for the extended hiatus. So many things happened, and I am waiting for the photos to load up to show you all. Anyway, as a filler, here’s another tag. From Suan Ee. So sorry that I didn’t do this earlier, but I had too much to enjoy in the past few days.

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. Me (Bwahaha)
2. Eu Jin
3. Suan Ee
4. Yinn Cher
5. Natalie
6. Soo Han
7. Ryan
8. Victor
9. Li Sian
10. Christina
11. Terry
12. Yun Yi
13. Dar Ray
14. Hui Xuan
15. Ju Li
16. Hui Ni
17. Evelyn
18. Hong Ping
19. Phoebe
20. Jia Xin

Questions:

1. How did you meet no. 14 ?
In college, the previous year. She was my classmate, and will now be going to Monash Malaysia in July.

2. What would you do if you had never met no. 1?
Have I?

3. What would you do if no. 20 and no. 9 dated you?
Erm.
No 20.’s boyfriend would kill me. And she was my Great Leader. I mean, come on. You do NOT date the Great Leader. It is just wrong.
… and I have dated no.9 before. I made a terrible boyfriend. So yeah. Next!

4. Would no. 6 and no. 17 make a good couple?
No. 6 would date ANYONE. Well……maybe. Who knows? Sorry, Evelyn. Wahaha.

5. Describe no. 3.
Intelligent, witty, becalming, fun, exuberant, passionate, determined and a good friend.

6. Do you think no. 8 is attractive?
Absolutely. I think he and I would be an item. Too bad it never did work out. (Ooh la la)

7. Tell me something about no. 7.
Devilishly quick basketball player.

8. Do you know anything about no. 12's family?
Both parents are doctors in some medical sector, and speak Hokkien. Has a brother who plays guitar.

9. What is no. 8's favourite?
Why all these questions about Victor?? Erm. Sex?

10. What would you do if no. 11 confessed that he/she liked you?
Feel somewhat privileged that he thinks that I look better than his girlfriend.

11. What language does no. 15 speak?
Razor sharp English and currently Mandarin.

12. Who is no. 9 going out with?
I don’t know.

13. How old is no. 16 now?
Turns 19 on Merdeka Day. That’s 31 August to you boffins out there.

14. When was the last time you talked to no. 13 ?
The previous Friday.

15. Who is no. 2's favourite singer?
Himself. At least, he lives his life according to his own tune.

16. Would you date no. 4?
I haven’t? Bwahaha.

17. Would you date no. 7?
I haven’t? BWAHAHAHA. Oh, what a tangled web this is turning out to be.

18. Is no. 15 single?
For now anyway.

19. What's no. 10's last name?
Ng? Lee? Argh. These Chinese names. Her full name is Christina Ng Hui Lee.

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with no. 11 ?
I think the problem would be getting no. 11 to say yes. Whatever butterfly.

21. What school does no. 3 go to?
(Frantically opens up blogpage) The University of Melbourne. Hehe.

22. Where does no. 6 live?
Some hugeass house in Bukit Jalil, Malaysia, overlooking a golf course.

23. What's your favourite thing about no. 5?
Her eyes and heart. Oh dear. Must I be specific?

I hereby tag:
My sister.
Zhao Hong. (Check out the new blog. It is so cool)
Phoebe.
Eu Jin. If he hasn’t done this kind of thing yet.
Dar Ray. Oh, I do despair about this one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh jon.. wat TUpid thing is this la?? askin if u wud date me anot. common la.. get real man!! i mean.. is tat even a question?? =Pp u shud hav jz put there "DUH!!!" ^.^ =Pp

12:40 PM  
Blogger ksuan said...

Aww, Jon! Thanks for the lovely adjectives used to describe me. You're a dear. We still need to go for coffee or something at some point. See you when I'm home in less than a week!

4:01 PM  
Blogger ksuan said...

PS: I'd sorely missed reading your blogs lately. Glad to see you back in the blogsphere.

10:41 PM  
Blogger phoebe said...

oh wow =P hahaha i din noe i was tagged =P

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home